Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II
Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Info
Time of Year: Summer Type of Weather: Clear~clouds are gathering just above the horizon.
Latest topics
» Tree Clans Main Den
General Discussion Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:32 pm by Skylar

» High Peak Beach
General Discussion Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:13 pm by Torpedo

»  The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley
General Discussion Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 am by Lilac

» Tucker
General Discussion Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:46 pm by Torpedo

» Guest Joining Thread
General Discussion Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 pm by Skyfall

» -::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-
General Discussion Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:25 pm by Skyfall

» Sun Clan's Main Den
General Discussion Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 pm by Skyfall

» meeting for the first time
General Discussion Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm by Skyfall

» Shilows Biography
General Discussion Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:31 pm by Skyfall

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Endless%20Cave

General Discussion Rules

Go down

General Discussion Rules Empty General Discussion Rules

Post by Skyfall Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:52 pm

If you follow these rules, your thread will not be locked or deleted from this forum.

• When you make a thread here, please be sure to introduce a general topic of discussion. This IS the discussion board after all; there must be something that has a logical topic at hand. Be sure you and other posters in your thread to not veer it off-topic as well, or else it will be rendered off-topic and will be locked.
  • Your threads may involve discussions or story sharing on personal experiences, but do not post personal threads regarding to yourself only. For example, you may post things about 'the most embarrassing moments ever' or 'weirdest dreams ever', but NO 'what should i draw?' or 'guess what happened to me' threads. These will be locked. Your thread must include other people, not just yourself
  • Do not give off any personal information, such as addresses, phone numbers, etc. This includes no discussion threads regarding anything that would apply to this.
  • Do not create any sort of self-harm or suicide threads. This board is for discussion, but those are serious issues and there are other dedicated sites you can go to for help.
  • Absolutely no chat threads. These will be locked immediately. What are the chat and shout box for, anyway?
  • Basic forum rules apply. Do not post flaming, hateful threads towards other members. Do not cuss / talk about adult topics / etc. No spam threads, no commercial threads.
  • If your thread is locked or deleted due to breaking one of these rules, do not post another one like the one locked. Failure to follow this rule can lead to further action taken, perhaps resulting in kicking your account from the website or you getting a ban.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Sun Clan Alpha
Sun Clan Alpha

Female Posts : 57
Sea Shells : 18155

Character sheet
Name: Skyfall
Efa: No

Back to top Go down