Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II
Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Info
Time of Year: Summer Type of Weather: Clear~clouds are gathering just above the horizon.
Latest topics
» Tree Clans Main Den
-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:32 pm by Skylar

» High Peak Beach
-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:13 pm by Torpedo

»  The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley
-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 am by Lilac

» Tucker
-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:46 pm by Torpedo

» Guest Joining Thread
-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 pm by Skyfall

» -::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-
-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:25 pm by Skyfall

» Sun Clan's Main Den
-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 pm by Skyfall

» meeting for the first time
-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm by Skyfall

» Shilows Biography
-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:31 pm by Skyfall

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Endless%20Cave

-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-

2 posters

Go down

-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- Empty -::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-

Post by Skyfall Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:42 pm

-::{Welcome to the Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-

You've spotted a mysterious opening in the ground and decide to explore it.  After a while, it gets so dark you can't see your muzzle. You’re lost. Can you find a way out, that is, if you can survive here, in the dark, damp, unforgiving walls of endless rock?

Live off of the water dripping from the walls of the cave and from pools, but be careful it's not poisoned. Down in the cave, it passes through many things, and those things could be fatal. Find the other animals, like deer, rabbits, etc., for food, but avoid predators that have lost their way. Find the other wolves that have gotton lost here, where they have a leader who is brave and noble.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/color]
-::{Da Rules}::-

You will start out with three chances. First time to break a rule, you get a warning. Second time, you will be demoted to omega, lose some reputation, and lose special privelages (chatbox, ability to become PMotM, etc.). Third time, you will be banned for a week and the time will increase from there if you continue to break rules. After the third time you break a rule, you will not be able to prove yourself and regain your old position and privelages.
~Golden Rule! Don't do to others what you wouldn't to be done to you.
~No text chat in the forums please. Leave it for the chatbox or texting.
~Please keep the RP drama out of the other forums. It's just a roleplay, not real life.
~Please stay active. Don't join this pack if your never going to RP with us.
~If can't be active anymore, please PM me and post a good-bye topic. Don't just simply leave and leave us wondering what happened to you.
~This site is generally for thirteen years and up, although we do accept younger members. On that note, no detailed RP scenes (In other words, no detailed mating, birthing, or fighting scences.)
~No SPAM; stupid pointless annoying messages. It's just plain useless and clutters up the site.

~Cursing and swearing is not acceptable!! If you curse, you will not be given a warning; it will go straight to the second level rule breaking consequences. We don't want to teach younger kids foul language, and it could also get the site in trouble.
~I have tried to keep these rules as fair as possible. If you think that one of them is wrong and should be changed, please tell me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-::{Pack Stats}::-

Pack Website: WIP-should be done soon
Pack Colors: Royal blue, sky blue, and ice blue.
Accepting Members
Accepting Affiliates
Accepting Rivals
Accepting Pack Friends
Secret Code: Timber

-::{Ranks}::-

Legend:
♀=Female
♂=Male

Adrein
An Adrein is the Leader of the pack.
Jaeden ♀

Blyth
A Blyth is the second in command. They fill in when something happens to the Adrein, and the Lead Blyth will take over when the Adrein dies or retires.
-::{Must be earned}::-

Dyken
A Dyken is the offspring of the above ranks whom train to fill those positions. They could also be trusted members that have been hand-chosen by the Adrein or Blyth.
-::{Must be earned}::-

Elder
Elders are the old and retired whom are respected and taken care of until they pass away.
-::{None, be the first!}::-

Heliw
The Heliw's find food for the pack and also keep a wary lookout for predators. They are the best at tracking food down to feed the other members of the pack and sniffing out other creatures.

Savvas
Savvas's keep the pack safe. When a bear or another predator stumbles upon the pack, they chase it off.

Curad
Curad's scavenge the few underground plants (mainly mushrooms) and use them to heal the pack when they get wounded.

Icizi
Icizi's are the young of the pack. They are a year old and will be asked to think of what they will be when they grow up.

Jarni
Jarni's are the pups of the pack. When they are a year old, they go off to become

Cenau
Cenau's are the lowest ranking pack members. They are those who have broken a rule or have been too inactive.
-::{None}::-

Pack Friend
Pack Friend's are those who are unable to roleplay with us anymore or are interested in joining but not quite sure yet.
-::{None}::-

Applications

-::{Member Joining Form}::-

Code:
[b]~Member~[/b]
WQ Username:
Wolf Name:
Rank Wanted:
Wolf Age:
Looks:
Personality:
Activity (1-10):
History (Optional):
Other:
Secret Code:

-::{Pack Friend Joining Form}::-

Code:
[b]~Pack Friend~[/b]
WQ Name:
Reason for becoming a Pack Friend with us:

-::{Ally/Rival Joining Form}::-

Code:
[b]~Allie/Rival~[/b]
Pack Name:
Pack Leader:
Number of Members:
Site Link:
Button Link (Optional but would be prefered to ^^"):

Alliances

--------------

Rivalries
Skyfall
Skyfall
Sun Clan Alpha
Sun Clan Alpha

Female Posts : 57
Sea Shells : 18155

Character sheet
Name: Skyfall
Efa: No

Back to top Go down

-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- Empty Re: -::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-

Post by Seaspray Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:48 pm

You know I can't join but ah I remember this when it was just a side rp...haha
Seaspray
Seaspray
Sun Clan Wolf
Sun Clan Wolf

Sea Shells : 17882

Back to top Go down

-::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::- Empty Re: -::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-

Post by Skyfall Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Lol you do?
Skyfall
Skyfall
Sun Clan Alpha
Sun Clan Alpha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaspray Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Yep (I can't post a link)
Seaspray
Seaspray
Sun Clan Wolf
Sun Clan Wolf

Sea Shells : 17882

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:25 pm

You can't? I guess I'll go fix that... Smile
Skyfall
Skyfall
Sun Clan Alpha
Sun Clan Alpha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum