Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II
Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Info
Time of Year: Summer Type of Weather: Clear~clouds are gathering just above the horizon.
Latest topics
» Tree Clans Main Den
Guest Joining Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:32 pm by Skylar

» High Peak Beach
Guest Joining Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:13 pm by Torpedo

»  The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley
Guest Joining Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 am by Lilac

» Tucker
Guest Joining Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:46 pm by Torpedo

» Guest Joining Thread
Guest Joining Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 pm by Skyfall

» -::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-
Guest Joining Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:25 pm by Skyfall

» Sun Clan's Main Den
Guest Joining Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 pm by Skyfall

» meeting for the first time
Guest Joining Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm by Skyfall

» Shilows Biography
Guest Joining Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:31 pm by Skyfall

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Endless%20Cave

Guest Joining Thread

Go down

Guest Joining Thread Empty Guest Joining Thread

Post by Skyfall Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Welcome, guests! Here is where you post your biographies, but before you sign up post it here. Wait for an Alpha to accept you, then you can sign up and post your real bio and join us in RP. Below is the WolfQuest thread.

Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay!

General Site Rules
Each member will have four warnings for breaking rules. First time: Warning. Second time: Demoted to Omega, you will lose some money and reputation. Third time: Lose special privileges (Chatbox, ability to become PMotM, etc). Fourth Time: Banned for a week.
~Golden Rule! You wouldn't want others to do it to you, so don't bully the other members no matter what rank. If you fail to follow this rule actions will be taken.
~Please keep drama in the rp and out of oc/on the forum. It's annoying and it's really unnecessary.
~No text chat please. Lol is fine, but nothing more. Chat speak is for the chatbox.
~Please remain active. Do not join this pack if you're going to sign up and never visit again. We only want the most active people here, unless of course they are on efa or are a pack friend.
~If you decide you cannot be active anymore and you simply need to leave, please pm an Alpha and post a farewell thread. Please just don't stop logging in.
~Spam: stupid, pointless, annoying, messages. This rule is strict, and if you spam too much, harsh actions will be taken. The whole second-strike consequences will be skipped/automatically bumped to the third strike consequences.
~Our site is for teens thirteen years and up. Please don't be that immature person here, because we still do accept kids younger then thirteen. This rule is just a warning.
~
Cursing and swearing is strictly prohibited! We don't need little kids to learn foul language because it could end up getting the site in trouble. Punishment x2 (First time to cuss, demoted to omega.
~If you ever protest against any rules, no matter what, actions will be taken. We try to make these rules as fair as possible without letting chaos slide. If you're going to protest, gather at least ten other people to help you, otherwise you'll be ignored and will have actions taken against you.

Pack Status

Pack Link: https://tsprii.forumotion.com
Pack Motto: Under the sun, we survive.
Pack Location: Hawaii
Pack Symbol: ☼
Pack Colors: Yellow, blue, green
PMotM:
RPotM:
Secret Code: Sakura
Accepting Members

The Pack History

When Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn was growing in numbers, a reckless yearling wandered too close to a human town. The people spotted him and called animal control, panicked and afraid for their children. Animal control invaded both Sea Clan and Shadow Clan, killing or shipping the wolves out. Very few escaped and were scattered to other parts of the island. Torpedo found three other wolves; Skylar, Eaglewing, and Skyfall. He started a pack and hoped that other wolves would find their way to them.

Ranks

Alpha
Beta
Delta
Elder
Hunter
Warrior
Healer
Scout
Yearling
Pup
Omega
Pack Friend

Tree Clan

Pink=Female
Blue=Male

Alpha: Torpedo

Beta: Skylar

Delta: (Must be earned)

Elder: (Open)

Hunter: (Open)

Warrior: (Open)

Healer: (Open)

Scout: (Open)

Yearling: (Open)

Pup: (Open)

Omega: (Open)

Pack Friend: (Open)

Sun Clan

Alpha: Skyfall

Beta: Eaglewing

Delta: (Must be earned)

Elder: (Open)

Hunter: Angelwings

Warrior: Shilow

Healer: (Open)

Scout: (Open)

Yearling: (Open)

Pup: (Open)

Omega: (Open)

Pack Friend: (Open)

Joining Form

Code:
 [center][b]~Joining Form~[/b][/center]
WQ Username:
Wolf Name:
Rank Wanted:
Clan Wanted:
Wolf Age:
Looks:
Personality:
Activity (1-10):
History (Optional):
Other:
Secret Code:

Allies and Rivals

This is where we keep track of our allies and rivals. If you would like to become our ally/rival, there are no requirements for it, and the application is found below. Copy it and go create a new topic and it will be accepted shortly.

Code:
Ally/Rival Form
Pack Name:
Pack Leader:
Number of Members:
Site Link:
Button Link (Optional but would be prefered to ^^"):

Current Alliances

None

Current Rivalries

None

Rosaleena was the original founder of Tropical Skies Pack. She is also Artmeis of Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn and Razberry from WolfQuest. She started both packs using WolfQuest and she gave us permission to create a third.[/color]
Skyfall
Skyfall
Sun Clan Alpha
Sun Clan Alpha

Female Posts : 57
Sea Shells : 18155

Character sheet
Name: Skyfall
Efa: No

Back to top Go down

Guest Joining Thread Empty Re: Guest Joining Thread

Post by Tuckerr Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:02 pm

~Joining Form~
WQ Username: kollane
Wolf Name: Tucker
Rank Wanted: Scout
Clan Wanted: Tree Clan
Wolf Age: 2
Looks: Tucker bares a pelt that is mostly black in color, but has a night sky-blue atop his head and on his neck-top, and the same dark color is painted on his legs, as stockings. A dark yellow is smeared on his ear tips, his toes, his tail tip, and lining his eyes. Lastly, Tucker's chest and slight upperbelly are dark grey. The male's eyes are a dull orange.
Personality: This lupine has a rather dull personality. He is interested in observing how others communicate, just doesn't do good to communicate on his own. Whatever words he speak are usually short and deadpanned. This section is short, because his personality is hardly much to explain
Activity (1-10): 5 or 6
History (Optional): wip
Other: -
Secret Code: Sakura

Tuckerr

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Accepted Tucker! I see you've already posted your bio, so just join the RP.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Sun Clan Alpha
Sun Clan Alpha

Female Posts : 57
Sea Shells : 18155

Character sheet
Name: Skyfall
Efa: No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content