Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II
Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Info
Time of Year: Summer Type of Weather: Clear~clouds are gathering just above the horizon.
Latest topics
» Tree Clans Main Den
Rolepalying Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:32 pm by Skylar

» High Peak Beach
Rolepalying Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:13 pm by Torpedo

»  The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley
Rolepalying Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 am by Lilac

» Tucker
Rolepalying Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:46 pm by Torpedo

» Guest Joining Thread
Rolepalying Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 pm by Skyfall

» -::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-
Rolepalying Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:25 pm by Skyfall

» Sun Clan's Main Den
Rolepalying Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 pm by Skyfall

» meeting for the first time
Rolepalying Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm by Skyfall

» Shilows Biography
Rolepalying Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:31 pm by Skyfall

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Endless%20Cave

Rolepalying Rules

2 posters

Go down

Rolepalying Rules Empty Rolepalying Rules

Post by Skyfall Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:53 am

~No godmodding or powerplaying. This will make others wish to not RP with you, and it will slowly get the RP activity to die.
~We are not a strictly literate pack, but please have at least two good sentences in your roleplay posts, otherwise you'll be asked to edit it. Failure to do so, and your post will be deleted and you will gain a warning.
~Keep it appropriate in the RP. Since we are a PG-13 pack, we'll allow some non-detailed mating/birthing rp posts. (Ex. "He jumped on the she-wolf from behind." or "She prepared herself for her journey through birth...") Nothing more detailed then this!!!
~It's alright if your wolf has an enemy/drama in the RP. But please keep it in the RP and nowhere else. It's just someone roleplaying their character, you know. Don't take it personally!

If you catch anyone breaking one of these rules, please inform an Alpha immediately.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Sun Clan Alpha
Sun Clan Alpha

Female Posts : 57
Sea Shells : 18155

Character sheet
Name: Skyfall
Efa: No

Back to top Go down

Rolepalying Rules Empty Re: Rolepalying Rules

Post by Angelwings Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:43 pm