Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II
Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, Traveler! I see you have found Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn II. Am I the leader? Well, I am the leader of Sun Clan. Torpedo is the leader of Tree Clan, that dense forest over to the west. We live here, with the beach and the meadow, and the wind at our paws. We enjoy being fast and being in the sunlight, while Tree Clan likes darker places and hunting prey stealthily. Which Clan would you be in? Ah, that is only for you to decide. Do you like open, sunny places and eating fish night and day? Or do you prefer the cover of undergrowth and stalking meatier prey? Do you prefer walking the forest ground or swimming for your meals?
Welcome to TSPRII, and enjoy your stay! Join us in the Off Topic~Guest Center~Guest Joining Thread, but find the Secret Code first!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RP Info
Time of Year: Summer Type of Weather: Clear~clouds are gathering just above the horizon.
Latest topics
» Tree Clans Main Den
~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:32 pm by Skylar

» High Peak Beach
~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:13 pm by Torpedo

»  The Black Lilac of The Midnight Valley
~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 am by Lilac

» Tucker
~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:46 pm by Torpedo

» Guest Joining Thread
~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 pm by Skyfall

» -::{The Wolves of the Endless Cave}::-
~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:25 pm by Skyfall

» Sun Clan's Main Den
~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 pm by Skyfall

» meeting for the first time
~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm by Skyfall

» Shilows Biography
~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:31 pm by Skyfall

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Endless%20Cave
Similar topics

~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~

Go down

Do you like my shop?

~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_vote_lcap0%~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_vote_rcap 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    ~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_vote_lcap0%~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ I_vote_rcap 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ Empty ~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~

Post by Skyfall Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Welcome to Skyfalle's Avatar and Signature shop!

Welcome to my store of creative oddities! Here, you can ask me to make you avvies and siggies; feel free to ask as often as you like. The price for each one is only 10 Seashells. Now for some examples of my work:

~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ Skyfal10

~::-Torpedo-::~
    -----------------
    Proud Tree Clan Alpha
    Of the Tro
    pical Skies Pack Reborn II

~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ 3831612

~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ Skyfal11

~::-Skyfall-::~
    -----------------
    Proud Sun Clan Alpha
    Of the Tro
    pical Skies Pack RebornII
    http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=75213

~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ 2-36

~::-Skyfalle's Avvie and Siggie Shop-::~ 1-99

Yeah, thats enough weird stuff ^^ Now for the forms

Code:
    Wolf Name:
    Text?
    If yes, what size, font and color?
    Main pelt color:
    Undercoat:
    Markings?
    Scars?
    Eye Color:
    Can I use it as an example?
    Anything else?
    Why you want an avvie from me:

Code:
     Siganture Request Form
    Wolf Name:
    do you want me to write it?
    What to say if not ^:
    Size:
    Color(s):
    Font:
    Animation (wave, glow, none; one ONLY):
    Can I use it as an example?
    Anything else?
    Why you want a siggy from me:

Pending Requests

~None, be the first!
    ~None, be the first!
    ~None, be the first!
    ~None, be the first!
    ~None, be the first!

Users Given Finished Items

~None, be the first!
    ~None, be the first!
    ~None, be the first!
    ~None, be the first!
    ~None, be the first!

Information

• Please understand that I have a life off of the internet and it may take me a moment to do your request, even if I am enthusiastic to do this.
    • Please don't rush me; I try to do my best with detail, so I may take a while as I try to get your request to perfection
    • You must have at least 20 posts to request a signature from me. It's not that hard, just put some effort into it.
    • You CANNOT go using my artwork on other sites willy nilly. You MUST get my permission to use them on other websites, even if this site becomes dead and you think that I won't care: I will care and I will be angry. You won't like me when I'm angry >:C. PM me and the site will e-mail me about it and I can message you back.
    • Don't post something rude, crude, mean, or hurtful on my shop; if you have something horrible at mind, keep it to yourself or talk about it (in private) with another member who has the same feelings. Just remember that I am a member here, so, therefore, there is a right that I can punish you for being a bully to a member.

Thank you.

No jam was spread in the making of this thread.
    I do not draw the pictures used. I find them on google and edit them, and I also use cooltext.com. Credit for original pictures goes to the creators.
    Skyfall
    Skyfall
    Sun Clan Alpha
    Sun Clan Alpha

Female Posts : 57
    Sea Shells : 18155

Character sheet
    Name: Skyfall
    Efa: No

Back to top Go down